1. This policy covers how smsroutes.com treats personal information that smsroutes.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of smsroutes.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
2. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that smsroutes.com does not own or control, or to people that smsroutes.com does not employ or manage. Information Collection and Use General
3. smsroutes.com collects personal information when you register with smsroutes.com, when you use smsroutes.com products or services, when you visit smsroutes.com pages or the pages of certain smsroutes.com partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. smsroutes.com.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
4. When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, and other relevant information. Once you register with smsroutes.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.You will also select an SMS ID and password that you will use to login to the services. Your SMS ID cannot be changed.
5. smsroutes.com collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of services that we offer.
6. smsroutes.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, smsroutes.com cookie information, and the page you request.
7. smsroutes.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
8. Also during use of our services, you have the ability to register your mobile phone, pager, or other device to receive text messages, notifications, and other services to your wireless device. If you select to register a wireless phone, pager, or other device you must provide your valid mobile network operator and your own mobile phone number. You must also provide the validation code that smsroutes.com sends to your mobile phone, pager, or other device to ensure that the device you are registering does belong to you. Information Sharing and Disclosure
9. smsroutes.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
10. We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with positivecomsol.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help smsroutes.com communicate with you about offers from smsroutes.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
11. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
14. smsroutes.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
15. smsroutes.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
16. smsroutes.com advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies). Cookies.
17. smsroutes.com may set and access smsroutes.com cookies on your computer.
18. smsroutes.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to smsroutes.com's cookies.
19. smsroutes.com uses web beacons to access smsroutes.com cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with smsroutes.com products and services. Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences General
20. You can edit your smsroutes.com Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
21. New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
22. Certain communications from smsroutes.com, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the smsroutes.com Newsletter, are considered part of smsroutes.com membership and you may not opt out of receiving them.
23. You can delete your smsroutes.com account by visiting our Account Deletion Confidentiality and Security
24. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.